Now Hiring | Driver
Donnewald Distributing Co. would like to announce we are anticipating a vacant position in the capacity of Driver in the Delivery Department. If you would like to apply or would like to refer a candidate, you should submit a resume to Tom Steppe, Delivery Manager at email@example.com.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License or Class A Commercial Driver’s Permit
- High school diploma or GED required
- Able to effectively use pallet jack and hand truck
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Work computer and do basic math
- Work with minimal supervision; willingness to learn; flexibility and enthusiasm
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Maintain good appearance (hair, clothes etc.)
- Learn proper procedures when lifting heavy loads
- Deliver ordered product to customers – remove from truck and bring into account.
- Push cart loaded with cases of beer on a two-wheel dolly
- Ability to stack products weighing up to 165 lbs. (kegs) on top of each other
- Provide timely service to all customers
- Understand and adhere to code policies
- Rotate all products in retail accounts
- Communicate all retailer problems to your supervisor
- Provide friendly customer service
- Follow up on all commitments made to retailers
- Support all other employees
- Maintain a loyal and sincere attitude towards the company
- Maintain and fill all shelf space that is ours
- Maintain and fill all displays that are ours
- Check cooler for out of stocks
- Wash trucks weekly
- Clean inside of trucks daily
- Fill truck with gas nightly
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work with minimal overtime.
- Ability to exhibit a cheerful demeanor toward others.
- Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of one’s ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Maintain professionalism when dealing with all staff and customers.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures established by Donnewald Distributing Co.