Drink Of The Week Skinny Paloma
This week we have a drink that taste delicious and saves you a few calories if you’re watching that figure of yours. The Skinny Paloma is a simple, easy-to-make drink with grapefruit juice, Azteca Tequila and some pink Himalayan sea salt. Happy mixing!
Serves 2 ADJUST SERVINGS
- 8 ounces fresh grapefruit juice (2-3 pink or red grapefruits, juiced)
- 2 ounces (1 shot) tequila
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- pink Himalayan sea salt (for the rim)
- Rim glass with lime juice and sea salt.
- Add tequila, 12 ounces of grapefruit juice, and ice into each glass.
- Shake or Stir to combine.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
- Serve and enjoy!