Job Status: Full Time Department: Warehouse Reports To: Night Supervisor
Load product on trucks and/or receive product from suppliers. Night loaders will ensure loads are built and loaded accurately in a timely manner. Load and unload delivery and over-the-road trucks and ensure proper stock rotation in the warehouse and on the trucks. Maintain and track quality control. Maintain appearance of facility including monitoring and repacking damaged product and general maintenance of equipment. Safely operate various types of warehouse equipment as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous warehousing or distribution experience preferred.
- Lift or carry up to 50 lbs.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Safe driving record.
- Ability to safely operate job-related equipment (i.e., hand truck, pallet jack, etc.).
- Work varied shifts as needed.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and in cold temperatures.
- Team oriented.
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal liquor laws
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the job
- Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures established by Donnewald Distributing Co.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO MARY MILLER AT MMILLER@DONNEWALDDISTRIBUTING.COM.